take control of your life, with simple, achievable guidelines to health & wellbeing
- Mini Ayurvedic Consultation (30 mins) A short taster Ayurvedic consultation specifically targeting diet & lifestyle. Please note specifically tailored herbal remedies & treatment plans are only recommended after a full consultation. This consultation can be upgraded to a full consultation for a nominal charge
- Ayurvedic Consultation (1hr 30) An Ayurvedic consultation will enable you to ascertain both your Prakrti (natural state of health) & Vikrti (current state of health) by the pulse, the tongue, observation & questioning. Once this has been ascertained then a treatment plan is decided whereby diet & lifestyle is addressed & body therapies, yoga asanas, breathing exercises (pranayama) or specifically tailored herbs may be given.
- Fertility Consultation (2hr30) includes learning the sympto-thermal method of fertility charting as approved by the World Health Organisation and the New Zealand Ministry of Health
take yourself on the journey to deep relaxation
release tension, impurities & trapped energy in the body; clarify your mind; strengthen your nervous system; stimulate your immune system; increase your circulation & metabolism
- Ayurvedic Full Body Massage (1hr or 1hr30) Organic sesame oil is warmed & gently massaged onto the skin using specific therapeautic massage strokes.
- Ayurvedic Face Lift Massage (Mukkha Marma) (1hr) Specialised oil massage using marma points (energy centres, of which there are 37 alone on the face!) This treatment also massages the shoulders & neck. The treatment promotes deep relaxation, improves sleep, clarity of mind also improving conditions such as sinsusitis & hormonal imbalance.
- For an extra healing & relaxing boost add 30 minutes of reiki to your massage.
Specialised Therapies (Pictures Above)
- Miessence Certified Organic Facials and Face-lift massage (1hr) An ayurvedic assessment of your skin will be made & then organic skincare specific to your needs will be used. In addition to the basic cleanse, tone (condition) & moisturise specific applications of skin brighteners (for age spots, freckles), treatment gels (for acne, sensitive skin), & rejuvenating serums will be used where appropriate.
- Ruksha Swedana (Anti-cellulite treatment) (1hr) Full body therapeutic massage using dry heat in the form of boluses filled with Ayurvedic herbs, specially tailored for you.
- Basti – Localised Oil Treatment (45 mins) Warm medicated oil is drizzled onto a specific part of the body (contained by a sticky dough) to relieve musculoskeletal problems. The oil penetrates the deep tissue, removing blockages & softening underlying muscle, allowing the herbs to heal, repair & renew tissue.. Kati (Back and Neck) Basti – Specifically for the back & neck area to relieve back pain, stiff neck problems, sciatica, & other back problems. Hridya (Heart) Basti – Specifically for the chest to relieve tension, anxiety & promote grounding. Supports emotional disorders, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chest pain & other heart disorders. Uro (Shoulder) Basti – Specifically for the shoulder area to relieve locked shoulders
- Shirodhara (Localised oil Treatment) (45 mins) Warm oil is poured in a continuous stream onto the centre of the forehead (third eye area). Leave the troubles of the day behind & let your sub conscious mind take you on a journey of deep relaxation & meditation. Likened to being bathed in golden sunshine!
- Nasya (To clear the head and sinuses) (1-2hrs) Indian head massage followed by steam inhalation using organic eucalyptus oil, swedana (sweating of the head & chest area) then warm medicated oil is dripped into the nasal passage, gently cleansing the head.
As running water smoothes the jagged edges of a rock until it is small enough to roll away, healing flows to the areas of need, soothing pain and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal itself
- Marma Therapy (Ayurvedic Chakra Balancing) (1hr) Specific essential oil blends are selected according to your requirements (ascertained by pulse analysis) & applied to particular marma points (energy points – totalling 107 on the body!) bringing balance to mind, body & spirit. An extremely powerful but subtle therapy.
- Reiki (30 mins) or (1hr) (animal reiki also available) The reiki practitioner is a channel which energy is drawn through by the need or imbalance in you. Reiki can be combined with other therapies.